Twenty-year-vintage Sahil Khan, who has been accused of killing his 16-year-old girlfriend through stabbing her and assaulting her with a concrete slab, become disenchanted with the minor due to the fact she wanted to give up the relationship, Delhi Police resources stated.

Khan, who turned into arrested from Uttar Pradesh’s Bulandshahr on Monday evening and taken to Delhi, turned into produced on the Rohini court in Delhi on Tuesday and sent to police custody for two days.

Delhi Police sources said the accused and the deceased had a strained dating. “It has been deduced that Sahil became disillusioned with the minor because she changed into ignoring his calls and wanted to quit the relationship. This angered him and he had threatened to kill her. He kept pressuring her to keep the connection however she did now not pay attention,” said an officer.The police are interrogating Sahil and the minor’s own family to envision the series of occasions leading to the fight and murder. The woman became dwelling at a chum’s place for the previous couple of weeks.

The minor was stabbed a couple of instances Sunday after which bludgeoned to dying on a busy street in Delhi’s Shahbad Dairy place. None of the bystanders and locals stopped and helped her. CCTV pictures of the incident displaying the brutal assault went viral on social media.The Delhi Police stated they are but to recover the murder weapon and are interrogating Sahil, who become added to Delhi early Tuesday. Senior officials stated the accused killed the girl around 8.45-nine pm and then fled to the Rithala place where he dumped the weapon.We observed that he went to Rithala after the incident to unload the weapon. After this, he switched off his cellphone and boarded a bus to Bulandshahr. He went to his aunt’s area and was later traced with the assist of technical surveillance,” an officer stated.A initial medical exam of the frame of the victim found out that she had more than 34 wounds on her frame. Out of this, round 20 accidents are stab wounds. The slab that turned into used to hit her ruptured her skull, the police said.The police also are investigating the 25-30 minute put off in reporting the crime. Senior officials said none of the locals or bystanders made a PCR name. “It became a police informer who noticed the body lying on the road and called us at 9.35 pm. None of the locals took any action. The groups rushed to the spot inside mins and initiated felony motion,” introduced the officer.